Sunday, 31 July 2011
Made this as a Valentine's (6 months ago.) present for my boyfriend.
* Old jam jar
* White paper to go over the hideous cover.
* Brown shiny-see-through cloth to cover the cover which has been covered by a layer of paper. O.o
* Sparkly rope (to form that heart shape on the cover)
* Paper for card
* Dry leaves picked from a park which I forgot which and when
* Strings of paper.. (to make it seem as if the insides are stuffed. Also known as cheating. Joking.)
* Lots of random notes (inside the bottle)
* Leaf shaped beads
* Strings, shiny ones preferred. Hahaha...
Thursday, 28 July 2011
I don't usually bake. Very rarely, actually.
So, the other day I saw this picture posted by a friend on facebook. It was a picture of 2 Xbox themed cupcakes! They were beautiful and I had a sudden urge to try making cupcakes too!
So I went straight into it. Starts off with me googling for a simple cupcake recipe. And then a simple icing recipe.
The next day = shopping day! I bought all the ingredients needed and baked the cupcakes that day itself.
They tasted awesome, no joke. Family loves it, especially my brother who has a sweet tooth. Boyfriend loves it. I LOVE IT!
They don't look much though. I didn't have the proper equipments to do proper, decent decorations. So I cut a hole in plastics and squeezed icing from it. Improvise, yo. =)
* Butter and sugar. Unhealthy.
* Flour. Duh.
* Vanilla essence
* Other things you need to bake a cake. =.= I got lazy, okay?
* Icing (which is made up of: butter, milk and icing sugar.)
Wednesday, 27 July 2011
A strawberry cream puff plushie made for my boyfriend. He loves it of course. =)
I took the idea from a craft book. So, this isn't mine.
Don't sue me, owner of this pattern, whoever you are.
* Felt cloth (light brown and pink)
* Coloured beads (for sprinkles! yay!)
Monday, 25 July 2011
Okay, its not really AisKrim Potong la. It looks nothing like it.
So yea, here's a cute little ice cream pop!
* Felt cloth (for the body, the eyes, the mouth, pretty much everything.)
* Ice cream stick. (really, you can get these in craft shops, I think. But I got mine from a real ice cream. I ate the ice cream and hence extracted the wooden stick.)