Search

Thursday 28 July 2011

First-attempt Cupcakes!


I don't usually bake. Very rarely, actually.

So, the other day I saw this picture posted by a friend on facebook. It was a picture of 2 Xbox themed cupcakes! They were beautiful and I had a sudden urge to try making cupcakes too!

So I went straight into it. Starts off with me googling for a simple cupcake recipe. And then a simple icing recipe.

The next day = shopping day! I bought all the ingredients needed and baked the cupcakes that day itself.

They tasted awesome, no joke. Family loves it, especially my brother who has a sweet tooth. Boyfriend loves it. I LOVE IT!

They don't look much though. I didn't have the proper equipments to do proper, decent decorations. So I cut a hole in plastics and squeezed icing from it. Improvise, yo. =)

Made with:
* Butter and sugar. Unhealthy.
* Flour. Duh.
* Eggsss
* Vanilla essence
* Other things you need to bake a cake. =.= I got lazy, okay?
* Icing (which is made up of: butter, milk and icing sugar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment