Search

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Loco Roco!

Got this game on my PSP and I couldn't get my hands off it! These jelly-like characters that bounces around as you tilt their (very colourful) world to navigate them, saving the LocoRoco world from Moja Troops, is just simply irrisistable!

Loco Roco has already been released in 2006 while the sequel, Loco Roco 2 was released a few years back. But (yes, I'm slow and outdated) I just got to know about this awesomeness, and am now completely hooked.


Can't get enough of their cuteness. Therefore, I have decided that I should make my very own Loco Roco that I could either sleep with (Goodness, I still act like a kid. Well, no surprise there.) or carry around (I never grew up, did I?).

And here it is, at close to 4am in the morning, it is completed. My very own Loco Roco that I will proudly show off to the world when I wake up later.

Why show off this Loco Roco when it's no where the original one? Because I did everything without measurement/guidance/planning before hand. It's all approximation and 'agak-agak'.

Yet, it's still recognisable as a LocoRoco. So yay, something to be proud of there!


So darn cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment