Search

Monday 23 March 2015

Major All Stars!!!

Major All Stars, the biggest Dota 2 tournament in SEA with a starting prize pool of $100,000 organized by Fallout Gaming, happened on the 20th-22nd March 2015.

And I am proud to say that I was lucky and blessed enough to be a part of this historical and amazing event.

My team, D2MC was invited to cosplay for the tournament.


The event lasted for 3 days. There were hiccups on the first day as they had problems with burnt cable and the matches had to be cancelled for the day. It was pretty messed up but by day 2, everything was back, matches were being played smoothly, we had a clear schedule for our appearances, etc. It was near perfection.

I'm gonna let the pictures do most of the story-telling.

My D2MC family <3...

We do crazy stuff like ballet dancing.

Play 1v1 in costume :3

I find this picture pretty epic...

inb4 I'm playing with myself... *huehue*

Our job includes taking pictures with event goers

And fighting Roshan (Riki took the aegis)

And we got the chance to take selfies with Dota 2 legends <3

Dendi <3

I still can't get over how cute Era is.



D2MC at the after party

We had so much fun bring a part of this huge event. This is truly a big step for e-sports in SEA, especially Malaysia! Props to every party involved - organizers, sponsors, players, etc. who made Major All Stars happen. You guys rock!

Once again, I love my team. I love D2MC. I just wanna say this over and over again because, dayum, you guys are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment