Search

Friday 6 January 2012

I love fish.


A kitty biting onto a little fish.

Original design. Made of felt.

Took my mom and brother awhile to see that it's actually a cat with a fish. Sad. I failed.

Still, I'm happy. Because this is my rewards to myself for covering all chapters for tomorrow's paper(Finally. It's about time you did something about your exams.)

Now it's time to go to sleep. So that tomorrow I could try and do some more revision before the paper.

I'm not expecting A's cause I know I'm not prepared. I know I havent been doing enough. I literally started actually studying only yesterday. I've been messing around, wasting time the rest of the week.
(Ya know, actually I wouldn't call it wasting time since I came up with Marshmallow Boar and Niie.)

Still.

Oh well, I just wanna get it over and done with. Then I can indulge in my crafts for a month before starting the boring process of studying all over again.

And I wanna highlight my hair blue. Come to think of it, I'll be considering green as well. Or maybe somewhere in between, a colour where at some angles will look blue and at some other angles, it will look green.

No comments:

Post a Comment