Search

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Marshmallow Boar

I wanted to make a cat. But I failed cause I got the ears wrong. I thought it looks very much like a weird mouse-cat-hybrid-monster-thingy.

Must be the whiskers being too rat-like. So I took them off. Then, I asked Marcus if it looks like a cat to him. 'No. This time you fei kei.' LOL

Then I thought it must be the weirdly shaped ears- too long, not pointy enough like a cat's ears. So I decided to remove the ears and make new ones in a different style. I showed Marcus and asked him again what it looks like and he said 'a pink creature.' LOL. That's how much of a failure I am.

I wasn't about to give up just yet. So once again, I took the trouble to remove the ears and make new ones in another different manner. When I attached them to the body, guess what it looked like?

'Dog.' Marcus said.

Then I was like 'Ah, screw it. If it looks like a dog then it's a dog la.' Because I did it so many times that I actually forgot how many times exactly I took out the eye and nose embroidery, and how many times I remove and remake the ears.

It looks like a dog now. A weird and not very cute dog for that matter. No, no, no one's gonna actually think this is cute. This is rather horrible.

I removed the nose and mouth, leaving it with 2 black round eyes. Looks better now, sort of.

Don't want the old ears to go to waste. (Heck, I'm not sure if those can be considered ears. Don't know what sort of animal has ears like those.) I tried putting them under the body. Hoho! Legs!

I shall make a dog with four legs. Not like that's any special. But wait...

Thing is, I wanted to make a pink coloured sleeping cat. Thus the pink yarn.

So pink...

PIG.

I proceeded to make 2 more 'weird-unidentified-animal-ear', which is now the legs for my new creation.

It stands! Brilliant. Then I made nose and a swirly tail for it.

And it looks so darn adorable. I showed it to Marcus and he said, 'Wow, nice come back.'


I'm so freaking proud of it right now.

Named it Marshmallow Boar, as suggested by my mom. More will be coming cause this fella here is cute and it somewhat has a story (of being changed into different animals) behind its existence.

Hence a new series is born! I call it "Little Piggie Boo's". Everyone, especially for those of you who loves pigs, stay tuned for more are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment