Search

Monday 25 February 2013

Baby Velociraptorrrr


The main reason why I made this was because for one of my classes in uni, my group was called 'Velociraptors' and we were asked to make our logo stand.

Instead of being conventional, printing it out and sticking it on a board or something, I made this.


Baby Velociraptor trying to wake the giant cat!


Second reason I made this is because I googled 'velociraptor amigurumi' the other day and only got 2 relavant results. So I suppose we need more crocheted velociraptor on the internet so I shall contribute. LOLOL.

Anyway, pattern is completely original. I'm pretty darn happy with how cute he turned out to be. Hehe..



Trying to lift the tail...



Close up on baby Velociraptor: "The tail is too heavy!"

He's so cute he deserves a name, definitely. But I can't think of any. Suggestions, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment