Search

Thursday 7 February 2013

DAMNNN

This is so frustrating!

Apparently Tumblr doesn't allow you to switch your secondary blog to your primary blog. So before things get worst and out of hand, I've decided I should export and back up my posts and reimport them to Tumblr after deleting and recreating a new account.

After all the hoo-hah, turns out I still have to repost them one by one.

So. reposting. One by one. Thank god there aren't many.

Also, http://iamhighoncatnip.tumblr.com no longer exists.

Only my gaming blog remains(same url). And will do up my crochet blog next time, when I make up my mind properly about whether to put it as a primary blog in another account or a secondary blog in the current account cause Tumblr fucking doesn't allow people to change their secondary blog to primary blog.

Which is kind of stupid. No offence, Tumblr.

-End of rant.-

No comments:

Post a Comment