Search

Thursday 26 July 2012

Feed with Candy.

So a parcel came for me a few days back. It was a square box, tied up messily with a thin rope with a bow at the top. At the side, there was a handwritten sign that says ‘Feed with Candy’, taped carelessly onto the box just above the fragile and ‘this way up’ sign. What surprised me even more was the fact that there was a round hole cut out of the cardboard box. When I took a closer look, the cutest pair of big round eyes stared back at me.


Look what popped out of the box.



And it wants candy!



I wish.

I really, seriously wish. I so want an Om Nom as a pet, if they were real, that is. See the unfortunate thing is, Om Nom is only virtual. Om Nom is this cute little candy-loving green monster from Cut The Rope, a game developed by ZeptoLab in 2010 and published by Chillingo. It’s available for iOS, Android OS and several other platforms including Blackberry PlayBook and Mac OS X. What I didnt know and just found out was that it is available at this site too!

This video, made my brain all mushy and filled with this green cuteness for a long time.

It’s really sad that Om Nom does not exist. I want one so bad.

Yes, I know it’s childish of me but I’m being really honest here. I love Om Nom. He’s too cute!

So, I’ve gone to desperate measures and decided to make an Om Nom.

And now I have my very own cute candy-loving monster! Little Om Nom now sits on my pillow. Yes, right this moment, he is sitting on my pillow. =)

Here’s a photo of him I took upon completion of my Om-Nom-making Project.
524450_10151010070549550_1642368871_n
Ohhh isn’t he the sweetest little monster ever? ♥

Love him? PM me on facebook for more info on how you can bring Om Nom home!

5 comments:

  1. very comel!~~

    is "Om Nom" same planet with "Cj7"??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha now that you mentioned it i do see some resemblance! who knows? hahaha

      Delete
  2. @~@ a merchandise of Cut the Rope >~< haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! dont mind advertising for them a bit cuz i personally love Om Nom. X)

      Delete
  3. hablen en castellano no entiendo lo que dicen

    ReplyDelete