Search

Sunday 1 July 2012

Ryu


Hadouken!
(Imagine the energy ball on your own)


One of my best work so far! He turned out to be so darn adorable I feel like I'm in love!

The pattern is completely original, as usual. Took me days to design/write the patterns/google 'ryu' so many times to get the details as accurate as possible and finally, recreate this buff man in amigurumi form.

The outcome is awesome.

What's more awesome is, I made him strip-able. Yes, you can see him nude. LOLOL.
Gonna make him black outfit when I'm done making customer's orders.

Made this for Marcus since Ryu is his favourite SFIV character. His best too!

When my grandma saw this Ryu amigurumi, she said 'it looks like your boyfriend!', referring to the fact that this doll is kinda chubby. <3

(disclaimer: Ryu belongs to Street Fighter/CAPCOM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment