Search

Thursday 4 September 2014

Akita Neru

Despite the fact that I should not add any more new cosplans, I just added a new one last night and I feel like slapping myself for it but what the heck it was too hard to resist.

So a friend of mine asked me if I'd be interested in cosplaying Sandplay version Neru. I didn't know Neru had a Sandplay outfit since she's a Boukaloid and well, google never came up with anything before this unless you search in mandarin... but upon seeing the picture, I was instantly awestruck.


This is what we would have if we manage to gather a complete group. Look at the awesomeness. How could I not?!

Anyway, just for keepsakes purposes, I'm compiling some of Neru's outfits in this post, cause she's my fav vocaloid boukaloid!

#1 | Default


My cosplay of Akita Neru in her default outfit. With my cousin sister as Kagamine Rin.

#2 | Sandplay


#3 | Racing


#4 | Camellia (I'd like to cosplay this version some time in the future if possible)

#5 | Magnet

#6 | Meltdown

#7 | Append

#8 | Swim wear

#9 | Yukata/Kimono

#10 | Cheongsam

and finally (not an outfit).........

Nendoroid Neruuuu <3 (I need one!!)


*Pictures are taken from around the web so they belong to their respective owners!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Really difficult to find akita neru in sandplay version

    ReplyDelete