Search

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Miku and Neru visits KL!

Late update on my 3rd outdoor photoshoot!

I was invited by Tanaka Photography to cosplay as Akita Neru along with Airi as Hatsune Miku. Had a great time during this shoot, really enjoyed working with everyone. You guys are super nice and I'm really honored to be able to do a collab with you all. Thanks for the wonderful experience. :D

Oh, and I'm glad that I got to see that part of Ampang too! Never knew Ampang looked so beautiful, especially at night.

So, Miku and Neru's outing in KL!

Photo credits: EXE.cute Photography


Photo credits: Tanaka Photography


 Photo credits: Aki the Photobug

Just some of the photos from the shoot. Lots more to come~

The more I cosplay Neru, the deeper I fall in love with her. I don't know why I like her so much. OwO

Coswalk competition this Sunday as Akita Neru, again~

I'm thinking of posting up some guides on props/wig soon. Stay tuned! I wonder if anyone ever reads my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment