Search

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Thank you!

As of last friday, 29th August, my industrial training has come to an end. I'll be returning to class next week to begin my 4th and final year of my studies.

When I first began my industrial training, I expected heavy work loads, having to behave myself and be on my toes and whatnot. I honestly did not expect to end up enjoying this working experience so much.

Of course, these great memories would not have been possible if it wasn't for my wonderful colleagues, who welcomed me into their group, who treated me as a part of them, who took good care of me when I was still new to the environment, who gave me time to slowly open up to them, who were super nice to me and made me feel welcomed.

I have learned so much not only in terms of scientific knowledge but also gained such valuable experience being in an actual working environment, where I had the chance to witness for myself how an office works, how to deal with customers, so on and so forth.

On my last day, I gave a final presentation. I feel that the gratefulness I truly felt was not able to be expressed by mere words and the countless 'thank you's that I couldn't help but say. My colleagues bought some cake, treat me to lunch and went for karaoke with me, as my farewell. I'm touched to the core.

Don't know what else to say. Mere words could not describe how I feel. So, some pictures!

The cutest girl in our department!

My supervisors who guided me throughout the training period. Thanks for everything!

Most of the life science department.

You guys are awesome.
谢谢你们的友情,关心。谢谢你们给了我一个美好的回忆。

No comments:

Post a Comment