Search

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bulbasaur. AGAIN!

First of all, I apologize for how dead this place is. I've always managed to sidetrack from whatever I promised myself to do. If I told myself to study for my finals (like right now.), I'll sidetrack and end up blogging instead. So, awhile back when I told myself I'll update my blog every single day, I sidetracked. I played games instead.

My finals isn't over yet. ONE MORE PAPER TO GO. This Friday. I can't wait to get it over and done with. 
To celebrate me being alive after the previous 5 papers, I've decided to reward myself by sewing myself a Bulbasaur plush!

Look at him, isn't he just adorable? :3

The basic bulbasaur body shape pattern I used is a pattern by Kurosakou. The bulb, the arms and other small details are my own.


The stitches are a little rough... Will improve on that in time, hopefully.

Okay, back to my lecture notes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment