Search

Friday 11 January 2013

Happy 2013!

I know Christmas 2012 and New Year's day 2013 is over. But heck, it's never too late to give.


I've been wanting to share some amigurumi patterns of mine since last month. Unfortunately due to endless lab reports, presentations, assignments and finals, I haven't had the time to sit down and type out my patterns properly.

I guess I'll share this one first, amongst all the other patterns I plan to share one day. I love Bulbasaur and I'm sure a lot of people can't resist it's cuteness as well.

Hence, I shall spread the love of Bulbasaur. *hysterical laugh*

Anyway, you can check out my post on my amigurumi Bulbasaur <3 before you download the pattern here: Bulbasaur Amigurumi Pattern by CatnipNie

I hope you like the pattern. Remember to credit me if you wish to share the pattern/finished Bulbasaur on your page! Post the link in the comment too! I wanna see~ :D

Have fun! Happy 2013, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment