Search

Monday 21 January 2013

Cookie!

It's been a long time since I baked. 2 weeks into my semester break, I've decided I should do a little baking. Been wanting to since the beginning of my holidays, actually, but I always ended up going out or having other things to do, like crafting or playing games.

So yesterday I finally got to it.

Ta-da!!!


A mini mountain of huge cookies!

Not that I'm praising myself or anything, but the cookies are awesome. Know why? Because they are some of my favourite cookies all rolled into one!


It's a Subway-styled chewy, big, M&Ms filled butter cookie!


The whole family loved it. Dad said it's addictive. My brother said he had a 'mouth-gasm' when he took a bite. :D


So big I had to stack them one by one like this.


Oh here's one of the photos I took during the baking process. It's an egg yolk. Totally random, I know. But don't you think they look so cute without egg white? (If you're wondering why in the world I have a single egg yolk in a bowl, it's because the recipe called for an egg and an egg yolk.)


So smooth, so squishy, so cute. Wanna pop it?

No comments:

Post a Comment